Tuesday, April 30, 2013

First Gay NBA Player Jason Collins

Current NBA player Jason Collins came out of the closet on Monday. Although there's a good chance he will be former NBA player Jason Collins in the near future, I still commend him for forcing the country to confront what the next step up the ladder towards homosexual acceptance will look like. (He may never play another game in the NBA because the last couple seasons he averaged more turnovers than points or rebounds; so this is more of an assist for a more "important" player to come out).








Possibly the worst mascot in the history of sports.
But, let me get to my main point. I hope that the temerity of this former Stanford Graduate will encourage all the other Gay Stanford Cardinals and fans to come out of the closet.......


Link to my previous blog on Gay Marriage:
Gay Marriage Solution




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...