Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Wearing a Wire


Best action flick I've seen in a while

I watched Mission Impossible last week and it reminded me of something that has been bothering me for years. Normally I have the answers to everything but unfortunately, the majority of my knowledge, as it pertains to the police, comes from movies and television. I am reaching out to anyone who has firsthand knowledge in this area and can answer this question for me.







The infamous Sopranos rat
Salvatore "Big Pussy" Bonpensiero
An unforeseen danger that one must take into account when
deciding upon the occupation of cat burglary is the nickname.
Your friends could end up calling you Pussy for the rest of your life. 


Whenever spies go undercover they can communicate to their partners across the world with mini hearing devices and cameras. These are so small they could fit on a cold sore. But when the Fuzz send a drug dealer (below) or mobster (above) undercover they wrap a hella big wire around their body connected to a tape recorder the size of Les Miserables, the full version. They then proceed to discreetly park their child molester van across the street and listen. Are they trying to get these guys whacked?


Abracadabra!


Even in Rom Coms they have smaller transmitting devices. Like when the nerd goes on a date with a chick but is too inept to carry a conversation. The cool friend will volunteer to hide in the bushes and coach him through the date word for word. They can usually find equipment laying around that is better than what the police use.




If you have the answer I'd love to hear it. Until next time....









Coaching one of my clients on a date and staying incognito.









For those of you who wish to purchase my relationship services I offer an in date conversation package for an extra fee. (Client must provide the equipment)


















This is a deleted scene.
If you ask nicely I might tell you where to find it. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...